Old and New Skewl

Its a bland Sunday morning here in Aus but the TV did provide a few tunes of worth



A lil indie rock for your morning. I'm addicted to the lead singers voice and.. hey they're local. Well more local than my other choices. I watched an interview with them a few weeks back and they seem to be really down to earth guys. They'll write and sing and play for as long as it interests them. AND I do believe they made this record on their own.

Band Facebook | MySpace





They are a lil electro a lil indie.. worth a listen if you like MGMT. (who they're touring with in the US coinkydinkly)

Band Website | Facebook | Twitter | Myspace | YouTube



OLD SKEWL SOUNDS

purely for fun

ANY Ryan Adams reminds me of @wearingwords / ilsuocantante 's Answering Bell (Twific) and this came up randomly on my Toons today


and another Twific Memory ... from Bratty Vamp 's Love on Wheels..